Thursday, February 26, 2009

Color Schemes

The color schemes I chose were mostly inspired from my work. I use a lot of blue, green and red in my work. So, these are 3 different color schemes that I came up with playing with the Kuler.adobe.com.

1. This one was created by copy-pasting the HEX number from the website to Photoshop. I tryed to find different shades of the three main colors that I mentioned above:

2.


3. This one is actually the color scheme of one of my work (GL2's adventures on Earth / the image on the bottom left). I chose this one because I like a lot the shades of the colors.


I'm not really sure if I would like to keep the green as a main color in my portfolio. I believe it is a very nice color for my work but I think that it is not gonna look right in my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment