Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Unifying element & Documentation


UNIFYING ELEMENT:
Most of my work are 3D Animations and 3D Models. The concepts of my work are more science fiction, fantasy and child-like! Almost all of my models are round and smooth, that means there are no hard edges (no corners). The colors I use a lot are blue and green.

DOCUMENTATION:
I am a 3D Artist(Animator), so almost all of my work will be displayed on the screen. I would like to have images of my 3D models that will give the opportunity to my audience to zoom in and see more details of them. I would also like to have videos of my 3D models that the camera will go around them and zoom in to show more details of my work . Furthermore, I would like to have videos of the construction process of my 3D models.

No comments:

Post a Comment