Sunday, March 8, 2009

List of my work for portfolio

The work I would like to highlight in my portfolio is:

· Leo, The Lonely Lamp (3D Animation)
· The Airplane (3D Animation)
· The Chase (3D Animation - I haven't yet rendered it)
· The Lighthouse (3D Modeling)
· GL2's adventures on Earth (3D Modeling)
· Lamborghini (3D Modeling)
· Disco Robot (3D Animation). This one I'm not sure if I'm gonna use it for my portfolio because I didn't model the robot. It was given to me by the professor. All the rest were created by me, such as the environment (lights, disco floor,etc) and the whole animation. The reason I'm thinking of using it in my potfolio is because I put a lot of work on it, trying to make it move with the music AND because I don't have another animation like this one with audio.

Also, I'm thinking of using and some of the photoshop projects, and drawings that I have created. But I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment